Logic products are guaranteed against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.
- On engine powered equipment, the engine manufacturers guarantee will apply, any claims being subject to their terms and conditions.
- All claims must be made in writing within 28 days of the alleged failure.
- Claims must be submitted on a Logic Warranty Claim Form
- We will not accept invoices for work carried out.
- All defective parts must be kept for inspection until the claim has been settled and if requested, returned to Logic.
- The customer must bring equipment for repair to the dealer.
- Claims for travelling time will be rejected unless previously authorised.
- This guarantee becomes void if unauthorised modifications have been made, or if parts not manufactured, supplied or approved by Logic have been fitted to the machine.
- We accept no liability for normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse, or where recommended maintenance has not been carried out.
- All guarantee work must be authorised by Logic prior to any work being done.
- Work carried out without our authority may not be reimbursed.
- This guarantee is in addition to and does not diminish your statutory or legal rights.
WARRANTY CLAIMS PROCEDURE
All warranty work must be authorised by Logic prior to any work being done. Work carried out without Logic鈥檚 consent may not be reimbursed.
1. Contact Logic with details of problem. (This may reduce time and cost required to resolve a known problem).
2. 聽You may be asked to estimate the cost of labour required to effect any repair.
3. 聽You will then be sent a claim form to complete and return to Logic when the repair has been completed.
NOTE: Any parts replaced must be retained as you may be asked to return these to Logic for inspection.
RETURNED GOODS / DISCREPENCIES聽
All returns must have prior authorisation and a Returned Material Authorisation (RMA) Number before any goods are returned to Logic.
Telephone 08450 500506 for an authorisation number. Any goods returned for credit which have been correctly聽supplied may incur a handling charge of 20 %.
Goods which have been supplied to special order will not be accepted for credit.
Damage or shortages on deliveries must be reported within 3 days of receipt of the Shipment